Sunday, January 04, 2009

Dollmeet @ Starbucks The Gardens PART ONE

Had another dollmeet (Thanks Saintaya and GukiChan for calling me out!!! ^^) so here are the pictures. I don't have much though, so these will (hopefully) do ^^

Color codes (for the dialogue)

Alex

Eri

Me



Alex looking melancholy by the window

*sighs* I wanna go out...




Hmmm...I wonder if the raindrops do make a pattern...


Kira Kira lights *o* (translation: sparkly lights)


Oh lookie, a girl entering a car....*mutters*take me with you please*mutters*
Alex! >=/
Whaaaaaaat?


*sighs* Ah well, she's gone anyway *waves bye bye*


Hey I can see my reflection!!



Now what is Alex doing...



Nee-chan, come on~~~it's picture time and I haven't taken any pictures with you yet!!! DX
Noooooo..........not in this outfit!!!!! *tries to escape*


*suddenly sporting a pair of sunglasses*
Awwwww come on Alex nee-chan!! D:


Kyaaaaaaaa nooooooo T___T


*Eri tries to pull* ne ne come nyao~~
iyadaaaa


*manages to escape*
CHANCE!!!!



DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:




This really looks like some weird love scene o_O




Time stands still


Ta-dah!!!!

I'll update with more pictures later ^^ This is just post one!!! :D :D :D

No comments: