Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dollmeet @ Valentine's Day, Starbucks Borders, The Gardens Part 1

Very late pictures from our Dollmeet during Valentine's Day lol.


Alex is staring at my cup of coffee o_O|||

...



Rukia and Ichigo trying to tell me they need some private time and NO PICTURES ^_^;;

...



Ryun looking around for the first time (he just arrived into his mum's hands that day :D )

...



The lovely couple with their matching necklaces ^^

...



Studious Shuya read a book

...



Profile shot of Shuya

...



Profile shot of Azakiel (for some reason each time I snap a pic of Aza it looks nearly alike lol)

...



Shinhwa ^^

...



Hmmmm.....ShinHwa's looking at Alex....

...



...


...


...


Profile shot of Ichigo ^^
...


Profile shot of Rukia
...


Profile shot of Shinku
...
Let's see if I can get this correct (cause I cannot remember everyone's kids there lol)
ShinHwa, Shinku, Shuya belongs to SaintAya
Azakiel belongs to ambrosia_kisses
Alex belongs to silvennia (me lol)
Rukia, Ichigo, Ryun belongs to hayashi

No comments: