Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tis my first post in this new blog, am I right? I have not much to say however...
But let me reveal that I despise the fact that some people do not care for the fact that I actually have feelings and do not wish to be involved in their catfight with others. I am not, I repeat, I am NOT someone that will always take care of what you do. You are someone old enough to differentiat between right and wrong, so try compromising instead! Never involve me in your petty spats no more!
It's Sunday today, and it's a day off for me tomorrow. That is great, since there is no need for me to face any teachers on that day. My exams are reaching by fast, and I have not done a thing to help me pass through! True enough, I am about to be annihilated by my exams, aren't I?
I still can't get over the fact that I might not be who I am. Who am I exactly? And what am I doing here, writing aimless words and so on? Why can't I leave emotions behind, and charge forth with grim determination? So many questions crashing in my head, but no answers...

No comments: