Sunday, October 30, 2005

Exams..ARRRGHHH!!!!

Sigh, STPM is around the corner and I am not preparing anything! What am I doing to myself?? My head is spinning with wild ideas of drawings and cosplayings but not on chem, bio or maths! This reeks man...
Oh, cosplay. Well, I had heard that term a few times already for the past year but as much as I was interested in it, I didn't know what to do about it. But now I know. Haha. I'm beginning to gain ideas from my friends on how to create a costume for cosplaying. Possibly I wanna try out something simple like Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach cause she is basically one character that has almost the same hairstyle as me-saves me about rm100 lor for wig =p
About my drawings, well, I was thinking more of becoming a writer...and use my fanfics to create an anime manga for everyone *smiles* but I'm gonna need the help of my good friends to DRAW them for me. Hehehe..I'm really rotten when it comes to good drawings >.<

No comments: