Tuesday, March 07, 2006

tired...i'm so tired....i have no energy left....
hahahahaha...
well, started work last thursday as Power Root promoter. Heh. Have to stand for 8 hours non-stop. so tiring!!!
hmm...so what can i talk about today...
well, my friend(also a promoter) told me a few days back that this guy(he who i will not name) kept on asking people to talk good stuff about him. seems that he's girlfriend-hunting or something. hahaha. then he told my friend that i'm hot(or at lleast that is what my friend said) and well, am i?? hahahaha....I never did know..to me i'm just...me. hahaha. he is shy anyways, so we rarely talk. plus, i'm just a promoter and he's a supervisor so he will be upstairs and me downstairs. hahahaha. don't really care anyways. to me, he's just a friend. just like the rest of them. what is it with malay guys and me i have no idea. they seem to enjoy disturbing me...hahahahaha. oh well...they're just looking for a way out from boredom i suppose. hahaha.
well, i'm damn tired. tomorrow's yet another day...and another day for me to be bored again *sigh*
luckily this job pays well...otherwise.......

No comments: