Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bon Odori 2006

I had fun today. Went to the Bon Odori event in Stadium Matsushita Shah Alam today.Hahahaa....Met Comic Fiesta forummers too!! Pity I didn't know all of them *sigh* but there were just too many of them!! @__@ Ate Yakisoba for dinner and I had thought it was enough then!! Oh, Yakisoba is fried soba noodles....quite nice really XD See me in my yukata? I couldn't BREATH!! Literally!! Now I know how Kiera Knightly felt in Pirates of the Carribean 2 when she wore her corset...The obi(belt) of the yukata was suffocating me!! Haahaha...I guess tying the yukata with two ribbons tightly around my waist and just below my breast didn't help with my air circulation...hahahaa.Oh well, I had fun. Oh, and it took me about an hour to wear my yukata...with the help from Killua and her friends *huggles to Killua and her two friends ^w^* Damn tired now...need to sleep...I reached home at about 11pm.Tiring? Oh yeah..but I'm happy too!! hehehe...



Now to recount what happened to me during the event...Left home at about 6.30pm and it was pretty jammed up on the way. Went to the stadium by bus after parking my car at the Shah Alam KTM Komuter Station. When we reached there, we were like, "Oh my god! How are we t find the CF forummers????" Well, we didn't actually...hahahaha. After standing around like half an hour or so, KumaChan and Kyuu-San found us XD then we went FOOD HUNTING!!!! Hahahahaa....So many people queueing up that it took us awhile before we can actually BUY our food >< Yukina bought like, 6 Ichigo Daifukus!! @___@ She gave me one by the way and it was DELICIOUS!! Hahahaa...Mochi with red bean paste as filling and a fresh strawberry right in the center.Yum!! I danced too!! Hahahaa..it was fun..but I stopped halfway cause the next dance required a fan and I wasn't holding one >_< Oh well....



Okay, I was huggled by Iluna more than once....saw Hisashi Glay and he hugged me too...and kept calling me his hero...haahahhaa...i just *swt* on that XP oh and saw Miaka, Himawari, Daigoro, Dustyhawk, Natsumi Shizu, Ryu Raijin, Swiysh, and so many more!! <3 *huggles to all* I'm waiting for the group picture Dusty snapped of all of us but I need to wait till tomorrow...heehehe...oh well, I'll wait XD




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From left>>Himawari, Killua, Daigoro, Me, Demonic Angel




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me in my yukata <3




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Yukina and Killua in our yukatas XD




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Three of us together...hehehe...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This picture is blur =/ it's Yukina hugging me...hehehe

No comments: