Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh Happy Days!!

Today is Thursday.Tiring!! But I was happy though....haha.Why, you ask? Well, firstly, it was fun in class today. Okay, so the topic for our oral examination was RAPE, which is well, fun but weird.Cause we have two underage students in our group.hahaha..Daniel and Haritha..you two are naughty *waggles fingers* hmm..well, there were six groups on that day in our class, each group had to present a different topic. Ours was about rape, whereas the other topics were premarital sex, prostitution, one night stand, homosexual,and two more that i can't remember! hahaha...oh well. was happy that I had gotten 5 marks (yay!) and well, had fun presenting.I felt less nervous today..I wonder why. Perhaps I'm slowly adapting to public speaking? I hope so...
Well, later on that day right after class, I had to attend Leo Club's B.O.D. meeting. But before that, I was supposed to go and meet Ms Phan to collect my check, which she informed me when I was halfway to the office(I phoned her) that my check wasn't ready! Grrr...So I went back to the college only to be hounded by Walls' promoters!! Hahaha...just wrote a simple pickup line to try and win a cute heart-shaped velvet cushion. I didn't win though, someone else did *sigh* No matter,had gotten a free ice-cream to eat,in which I ate during the meeting(Yue Mei was shooting dagger looks at me cause I was eating in front of her and she was hungry! Mwahahaha...I'm so evil!!!!). Oh yeah, I am officially in charge of ushering and souveniers for the Installation Day which will probrably be on the 26th of August 2006.We're going to rush all the day! Damn!!
Oh and right after the meeting, we went downstairs and well, ate our lunch. But my lunch was interrupted when I went to join a contest by mistake. Mistake?? OH YEAH!! I just went to ask Haritha something and the emcee started ask for my name and where is my partner(??????).When I said I didn't have any, he scanned the crowd and called ARWIN to be my partner! Wahahaa...we had to conduct a scene where the boyfriend was late for their date, and he had to come up with excuses so that the girlfriend will forgive him. Well, I think I played it quite well, cause well, I kept fighting back.HAhaha...But arwin was kinda stiff, so yeah, our joke fell through.HAha. Daniel and Haritha, the only other couple, won. Obviously. Haritha was damn convincing. And Daniel acted like a Mat Romeo. Oh, their scene was about the girlfriend catching her boyfriend with another girl. Hu hu hu..nice...
Oh, and then we tried to win the cute heartshaped velvet cushion by playing a game of Truth or Dare. Guess what?? I LOST!! DAMN!! Well, I have no idea what does 'What will you do if you picked your nose and there wasn't any tissue paper available?' have to do with TRUTH??? Shouldn't TRUTH be something about you??? Hmm....that is so wrong....
All the same, I had gotten the cushion from Mr. Uthaya. Yay!! Hahaha...Thanks sir! XD My sis pouted at me when she saw my cushion, and she wanted it too!! Hahaha..too bad!! It's MINE!! Mwahahaha..I'm sooo evil.Hahaha.In case you misunderstand, my sis is SEVEN years older than me so yeah, not so evil.*cackles* I feel so happy. Yesterday Adrian helped me win 4 passes to Zouk's 2nd anniversary bash and he won a T=Shirt for me. Hehehe..I'm so pampered..But I love it. Mwahaha..
Ooops!! Wrote too long! Mum's askin me to go to bed (It's already 12.10am.Yikes!!). I'm off to Genting today so I'd better sleep early. We're supposed to leave house by 6.45am!! *dies* *doomed*

No comments: