Sunday, July 23, 2006

What a day! I woke up at 3pm today!! Hahaha..was damn tired. Besides, I got interrupted rudely TWICE with phone calls from my cousin and Syed.Cheh! Disturb me only...
Okay so what happened today? Pretty boring actually.Oh yeah, I went to Zouk cause I had gotten free tic.And guess what? THEY WOULDN'T LET ME IN!!! Yeah yeah, so I'm nineteen going to twenty..But my bloody friend said we are allowed in once we're twenty.Yeah right.Stupid rule.So embarassing!!! Sheeesh!! I was with Syed, Syam and his girlfriend and only Syam and Lina(his girl) were able to go in cause well, they're above 21.Anyways, we(Syed and I) just told them to go in and enjoy. And so the two of us castoffs went to KLCC for a while.Went to Kinokuniya actually.Hahaha...Saw Mercedes Lackey's books and I was like, wow!! So many books @___@ I want more books!!! Gah!!
Okay,so we didn't go in Zouk.Oh well, who cares? Had fun anyways. Met Lina again so yeah,it was okay. We then went to Shah Alam's 24 hour McDonalds cause Syed hadn't eaten his dinner yet.Hahaha.Oh, I met Lina's mum too! She was cool.Hahaha...
Well, nothin' much to anymore. Am sleepy plus I have to rehearse some lines for the small sketch we're planning to film on Monday.I'm a lousy actress so I hope I won't botch this up!!! >___<

No comments: