Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Black Mood

*Note: this is taken from my other blog. I want to publicly show how disgusted I am over this. So yeah, bear in mind that abusive language is in hand. *bows*

Today I had a freaking stressful day, and it wasn't all about the exams!! Let me begin by saying how much we 'love' our head of examination. How 'glad' we were that they conveniently 'changed' our timetables during the fucking weekend. Yeah. Weekend. The two days where we would refuse to step inside the college for academic purposes. Who the hell would want to go to college on a weekend JUST TO FIND OUT OF THE CHANGES?!? And to make matters worse, some of my friends actually went on Saturday cause they had activities then, AND THERE WERE NO FREAKING UPDATES POSTED ON THE NOTICE BOARD!!! AND THE STUPID TIMETABLE STATED THAT IT WAS GODDAMN POSTED ON THE 8TH OF DECEMBER! DAMN THE FACULTY!

So after a damn good (and hearty) round of voicing our displeasures, our head had the nerve to SHOUT at us to shut UP and told us to FORGET about the time change and go on with the EXAM. We all just GLARED at her, and my friend said loudly, "Don't you dare ask us to shut up you bitch! Who the hell changed the fucking timetable last minute and now expect us to act as though nothing happened?!". Pity though, that lady didn't hear it. Oh well...

So it ended up me facing my maths test with so much stress in the air...But I'm glad that was over. I pity those who came in late, due to the fact that they were only informed about the schedule change at 8am...and they're exam begins on 9am. *swt*

After that, ate brunch, and continued studying for psychology. Oh and before that, I WILL NOW OFFICIALLY LOCK ALL MY GODDAMN POSTS THANKS TO A FRIEND OF MINE WHO LINKED MY LJ WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HER SO FUCKING MANY TIMES NOT NOT NOT TO LINK MY LJ TO HER BLOG. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND CAUSE BECAUSE OF YOU SOMEONE HAS BEEN ASKING MY FRIEND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. YEAH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW I FUCKING FEEL, ESPECIALLY SINCE I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS 20MINUTES BEFORE MY EXAM BEGAN.

*ahem*

So yeah, I'm in a black mood. Glad that both exams are officially over, and glad that both exams are not that hard. Hahaha. I'm still pissed off with what happened (as I capitalized my rant up there) but it can't be helped. I should've locked it up in the first place. Bleh. So yeah, my LAST, GODDAMN LAST public post for now. So for those who fucking read my rants and asks my friend what the hell is wrong with me, and starts going on about me outcasting a particular someone, GO TO HELL ALREADY!! I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S PITY FOR GODDESS' SAKE!! SO DON'T START ASKING PEOPLE ABOUT ME WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE ABOUT IT!! THIS IS ME, I CAN DO WHAT I PLEASE. I CAN FEEL SAD IF I FUCKING WANT SO WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU HUH??????

Oh and by the way? I'm locking all of my previous posts now. So thank that person for forcing me to do this, and I'm sorry if you can't read it. But I don't want to let anyone but people I know and trust read my posts now.

*closes post...NOW*

No comments: