Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Moments


Happy - Happy Moments

Have you ever felt happier than usual in some days? What are does happiness? How strong do they signify your happiness towards it? Every now and then people ask me these questions, and I often wonder myself, what makes me happy?

It was only when I started browsing back my old pictures that I realized the true reasoning of my happiness. It's really amazing how walking through your path of memories can revive yourself :)

Anyways, here's to my happiness, and to those whom I care and cherish!!! ^_^



Smiles on faces when together


The joys of being with each other


Seeing, speaking, nor hearing no evil


Believing in each other, faith and trust

A hug offered with affection

Being with someone dear to me is always a special moment

Happiness shines each time we share it together

Smile sincerely and enjoy the moments

With those you cherish



Because the happiest moments in my life are always with my dearest friends.

And those are when I feel really happy. Although they may be ups and downs, friends help friends, and they pull each other up back to their feet. Life may not be a bed of roses, and as time passes we may be pricked by a thorn or two; but we are humans, and we should learn to cherish the good and learn from the bad.

So I humbly thank my dearest friends; Alicia, Haritha, Iylia, Tereessa, Khalisah, Jennifer, Beverly, Elaine, my very own surrogate family, and to the rest whom I cherish for always putting a smile on my face, even when I am feeling down. Thank you for being my happiness :)

It sounds corny, but it sure is true!!! ^_________________^ I hope everyone out there shares happiness with their friends too! :D

No comments: