Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag...I'm it!!

Huzzah of all hurrays. I have been tagged by Iylia *insert sarcasm here*

The Rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first (lol)
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules. At the end of the blog you need to choose 8 people to tag and list their names (not planning to do this...I don't have many friends after all XDDDDD)
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog (again....if I'm not tagging anyone, I shall ignore this last rule rofl!!)

.:8 Things about ME:.

~~Forget real food, my work and computer/laptop are my food for thought already!!

~~I prefer solitary than company...most of the time

~~I am horrible at responsibility, and I know that. Muahahahahahaha

~~I have a horrible conscience that loves to bug me at wrong hours (especially after submitting assignments bleh)

~~I may look sympathetic, but mostly I am unemotional about it (or rather, I turn emotional at the wrong times). Yes I am cold XDDDDD

~~I am a big softie. That's why people take advantages on me (hmm?)

~~I love online gaming. Especially MMORPG. Played before Ragnarok Online, Secret of Solstice, Angels Online, Wonderland Online, Trickster Online, and so many more XDDD

~~Live to eat, not eat to live...

There I'm done!! XDDDDD

No comments: