Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cake Goodness and A New Phone

I had sewn a cake!!!! :D :D :D





Sponge swiss roll cake anyone? XDDDD The pics were taken with my new handphone (FINALLY A HANDPHONE THAT ALLOWS ME TO TRANSFER FILES TO COMP AND VICE VERSA XDDDDDD)

Made that slice of cake in a day, I think it was last Thursday? Can't really remember.

My new phone <3




Samsung SGH L760 Overview

The SGH-L760 is a 3G phone lets you upload video recorded with the phones' camera directly to Youtube, uBlog and Buzznet. The L760 has a 2.0 megapixel video camera, TFT screen with 176 x 200 pixel resolution, FM radio, Bluetooth, MP3 player, web browser, RSS reader and microSD card slot.

And that was my birthday present from my sis (who paid most of it) and my mum (who paid the remaining price haha). Most amusing thing is that my mum got the exact same phone for herself :P so now I'm my mum's mentor over her own handphone LOL

Next week it's time to start material hunting for plushie materials hahaha. Damn Wendy for giving me last minute work again. I need to ask her if it's for Monday's meeting or new semester's meeting. Cause dammit, I won't be attending college on the very first day! =____=;;

Monday: UIU representatives from US arriving. Hmm actually, I think they're the dean etc those high-rank people hahaha. But they're fun to be with so it won't really be much of a chore :P I just don't want to get hooked on to FIRE Club lol. My guess is that I'll be sticking close to BlueJackets on that...hmmm.....

And finally, just cause I was bored waiting for my sis at the Proton factory at Shah Alam (they had Proton Technology Week lol)...



I camwhored!! XDDD hehe small picture ah well :P

No comments: