Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dollmeet@Secret Recipe The Curve Part 1

We had a dollmeet last week at The Curve and boy, was it fun!! A new venue (instead of Starbucks as usual) and a whole lot of interested interested people approaching us asking about BJDs....and whether we were associated with the Barbie Convention (LOL!!)

Onwards to dollmeet pictures!!! :D


I really like this cutie-pie Nova XD 


Family Picture? Hmmm.....
Clockwise from left: Syfen, Shuya, Azakiel, Nova, Eri


I forgot her name again, so sorry!!! X.x


Even until now, I love Iplehouse's molds!!! *___* This is Inara who belongs to Wesley ^^


I wonder what's Miya asking Jade...


Grumpy Sora who dislikes me snapping pictures of him....and he's wearing Alex's wig!! :D 


Sleepy Ivory belonging to Chris


The wedded couple :)


Handsome Shuya


Sexy Azakiel


Eri in Sora's wig LOL


Eri's back to normal. Now it's Alex's turn hahahaha


Hunky Evael who belongs to Chris!! I love Hounds too TwT 


I call him the Sleepy Model Ryun XD


Eri really looks feminine in this wig


Alex ended up swapping wigs with Sora hahahaha


Nova's jealous because Lunabelle's hogging Chase


Syfen really looks bishie and hot


Vaness, I think. Another Iplehouse mold *___* 


..

No comments: