Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Posh! Nail Spa Launch [10 July 2011] @ TTDI

It's been a while since I last blogged (now how many times did I use this phrase?) but here's one that I've been meaning to blog about when I'm free. Beware, I'm using more images than text today!


I was invited to this launch by Sereen and Larry sometime last month I think, and many thanks to the two of you for inviting me to the launch. I think I will definitely be a little lost lamb if it was not for the incredible gadget called GPS. Hahahahaha. Well, that and my sister was with me lol.

We arrived just in time for the launching ceremony, and wow, the whole place was decked with pink, purple and white! =D

Mr. Larry Yeong, giving an opening speech. The two ladies on his left is Sereen and  Sharon (correct me if I'm wrong on the names please, thanks!). This event was emcee-ed by a very chirpy Jay Menon  :)

Attendees were greeted with a smile as they register themselves to receive a complimentary goodie bag

Look who's here to get their nails done? :D Hey, men who get their nails all buffed up are awesome too! Express manicure is complimentary to guests who attended the launch.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Posh! Nail Spa has the second largest amount of nail polish color variety?

Fun Fact continued: The largest nail polish color variety belongs to Color Couture at Pavillion!

OPI Nail Polish. I love these collection somehow! I just wish there are more shades of other colors apart from red hahaha

Check out the spa stuffs! :D

Nail art anyone?

Complimentary vouchers. To add a plus side to this, each voucher has a lucky draw number. Guess who won the first lucky draw? 8D

Jeng jeng jenggggg~~~I won myself a complimentary set of manipedi hahahahaha (now I need to figure out a day to come here...)
Photo is taken from Sereen

Goodie bag! On one side, the bag is printed HRH Studio....

And on another side, it's definitely Posh! Nail Spa =D

I'm too lazy to snap photos of the insides of the goodie bag hahaha sorry about that! =P

Posh! Nail Spa offers a wide variety of services including  various manicure & pedicure services, nail extensions and enhancements, as well as waxing and eyelash extensions. One interesting (and something I find positively attracting) is that this nail parlor offers reservation for private social gathering venue. This means you can have birthdays, bachelorette parties, mini gatherings with friends with just a reservation. Pretty cool, isn't it? I can't wait to organize a private party of my own there one day! =D

For those interested in setting an appointment at Posh! Nail Spa, you can give them a call here: 03 - 7724 1890 or 016 - 606 2848 or email them here: nailspa.posh@gmail.com

Find them here:
31, Lorong Dato Sulaiman 7, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia 

Now for a quick side advertisement! Teaffani High Tea was also there at the launch, and I had the opportunity to view the fine tea set and selections they have to offer for catering.

Need a name card?

Mini pamphlets that were given out to explain about Teaffani Tea Party!

Ain't this a doll? Yes, I can most definitely imagine myself in a photoshoot with this tea set! :D

I have tried the scones. Yummy! The one at the bottom are oatmeal cookies.
Among the services Teaffani offers are:
- Private functions (Hens, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Teas, Birthdays, Baby Showers, etc)
- Corporate functions (Fashion Shows, Social Events, Product Launches, etc)

So fellow cosplayers and potential lolita planned outings, perhaps this is a good deal for you? :)

Join their Facebook fan page for more information of Teaffani High Tea or email them here for enquiries: teaffani@gmail.com



Oh, one more thing..
Guess who got her (short) nails done? =D

No comments: