Thursday, July 05, 2012

Sweet and Savoury - Getaway with Friends

It's fun meeting up with friends. They make you laugh, they make you cry, they'd even make you laugh UNTIL you cry (happened to me more than once too) For the last few weeks, I've been hanging out with the funniest gang of friends, in which one of them is the culprit of me laughing til my tears started leaking.

Since I love snapping photos of food (even if I'm not exactly great at it), here's a mix of photos of food AND friends! :D

First off is when a bunch of us headed to TheObrama Chocolate Lounge at Curve, a lot of hilarity ensued when *someone* started laughing hysterically for...I dunno, 15 minutes? That was somewhat scary somehow ;A;

The lovely Strawberries and Chocolate Dip. That marbled effect looks really good, eh? Pity the strawberries were extremely sour to eat on their own :(

The culprits of making me laugh so badly.

....aaaand the *mastermind* of this. Hahahahahahahha

See what happens when we're all high on chocolate?  Well, do you notice what's odd about this image?
Hint: It's something red :D

Just last Saturday, we had sushi at a Japanese (duh) restaurant called Omitsu Koshi. A little side story about this shop: they serve excellent salmon sushi that's reasonably cheap for the thickness of the fish per serving. This is also the very shop who got me addicted to salmon sashimi when previously, I never liked salmon!

Kevin with his awesome bowl of noodles! 

Le awesome salmon sushi <3

I ordered 3 sets of salmon, 1 set of prawn, and 1 set of baby octopus. I still like their salmon in the end :D

Agedashi tofu to be shared by all.
I have a lot of photos to clear, so I should start working on them as I go I suppose :( Between work and getting my other side projects done, there's almost  no time to hang out frequently!

Well, it's nice to have friends to hang out with, especially after a stressful day at work! So I'm glad to have them to chill out with (and them being really concerned of my well-being from time to time. Thanks guys!) =D

No comments: