Friday, May 20, 2005

I am torn in two and I do not know where I should go. I feel like no one cares anymore about how I feel, but just their selfish needs. I want these two to rekindle sparks of friendship, even if it is for my sake. Is it really too selfish for me to ask something like that? My emotions are like a roller coaster now, and I feel depressed nearly each and every night when I think about it. I don't feel anything anymore. Sometimes I feel that communication between us both is steadily deterioriating, but how can I tell you so? You are so eager to continue this that I do not have the heart to tell you that I finally realize my own personal problems: I cannot commit myself. I am me, and even if loneliness will kill me, I can't bring myself to have another. What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling depressed nearly everyday? Can't someone help me? Can't you make things right for me? Ah, how I wish I could just leave all of this and get on with my life! But I can't...they ARE part of my life. Maybe I should just get rid of this life then...

No comments: