Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ignorance....The ignorance of life, the ignorance of my presence, the ignorance of needs. How ironic. I have all that I've wanted, but I wouldn't live with it, and so I shall have my ill tidings. No surprise there. The feeling of being ignored, disliked, hated, and scorned lives strongly within me. No surprise. What else is there anyway? No one even actually likes me for who I am. To them, I am just another girl that might turn into a bitch or whatever. Maybe I am, but who cares? Perhaps it is my attitude that irks them, but who cares? I am who I am, so get on with it. I will never change for no one, not even for my dear. So what makes you think you can change me? Never question my involvement, for I know I am like a bird simply fluttering by. Never ask me on responsibilities, for it has never been a strong word in my dictionary. And never ignore me but speak to me when you're bored, for I never enjoy feeling like an object or a toy for you to play with. I just realized how 'great' my life is when each and everyone of you around. So a big thanks to everyone that made me feel 'superb' each and every day. Remember to check the newspapers for and suicidal cases, for I might just be in it...

No comments: