Thursday, May 26, 2005

It was a boring day in school today. We did our chem experiment...or rather..did not do anything. Our teacher just gave us the experiment results and so on without me having tolift a single finger to do anything. Reccess time was a bore as I had a short meeting with Pn. Teen regarding the upcoming trip. Oh yeah, I'm reading a book from Terry Brooks 'The Voyage of Jerle Shannara Book 1: Ilse Witch'. It's interesting..more interesting than Lord of The Rings actually, in my opinion. Anyway, Mun Fei told me that I gotta practice my piece fast as they will be rehearsing next week..Talk about pressure! The piece is so hard to play!! Oh dear, what did I get myself into this time...The song piece is called Croation Rhapsody that is played by Maksim and it is so bloody FAST! Ohdearohdearohdear...hope I can play it...

No comments: