Thursday, May 12, 2005

Stomachache...

Skipped school today cause of utter boredom. Not that I did much at home either. Went to MCIS Zurich to renew car insurance, that's all. Oh yeah, and tried to study Organic Chemistry later, which I failed drastically. Nothing seems to enter my thick skulled brain. Oh dear!
Finished tuition ages ago. Had a bad case of stomachache which led me to perching. Not good...I'm going to school tomorrow and will be facing four periods of Chemistry, so I am not sure which is worse: bad stomachache or chemistry. Ahh well, I need to study anyway. Exams are next week and I haven't even lift a finger to revise. Sigh, gonna fail for sure. Mum's going to be so pissed off...as usual. Well, I'd better get some work done before I sleep. No matter what, I still need to revise...

No comments: