Sunday, May 08, 2005

T'was a hectic day yesterday. Went to school only to be openly reprimanded by our beloved sports teacher due to the lagging flow of work in our club. Sad. She did not even know the whole truth. Later on we(friend and I) had to meet up with our so lovely headmistress to beg for permission for MY project. Fortunately, it did not take long to obtain it. Biology was our next subject and I spent most of the time there lazing and half-studying that subject. Recess, I went to the counselling room. No, I was not in trouble or whatever. Just went there for fun to check out the career quiz they had. Ended up I was Sociable, Investigative, and Artistic: in other words, SIA. My career choice? Nurse, psychologist, science journal editor, or a dictionary editor! Sigh...now THAT sucks. I even fell on my butt when I walked downstairs at home (not at school, lucky!) and scraped my leg! Talk about a bunch of bad lucks....

No comments: