Friday, May 06, 2005

Why do emotions play with our sanity? Is not life a tough hurdle to handle all by itself already. Confused emotions are in turnoil. Hallucinations playing tricks on my mind. Now I am not even sure which is light and which is dark. Who can I turn to? Whom can I trust? Who is sincere, and who is not? Everyday I ask the same question, but who will answer? Are you willing enough to stand up and say, "I like you for who you are, and I won't speak evil of you, nor betray you." I know I will not. I am not that strong, no matter what others think. I am a weakling, a weakling that seeks for solace in others. But no one will see it. They think I'm too strong, too bold, too bitchy. Perhaps I am? I do not think so. I know me. I am who I am. A coward, a weakling, a clinging vine. But at least I do have my sanity. And my sense. And no one is going to take that away from me. Never.

No comments: