Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I am rather irregular at writing my blog these days. Perhaps it is because I had vowed not to touch the broadband connection during the weekdays, and perhaps it is because I am too busy handling the IU day this coming Saturday. Anyway, my mum has been pretty weird lately. She keeps on grumbling and nagging. Not that it is nothing new, but why the heck must she bring up my dad's name each time she grumbles?? Each and everytime she does that, I would pretend that I did not listen. What can I say, I hate it whe his name crops up. Besides, I don't want to cry or anything in front of her. I don't know how to say this, but I really do't like it when someone uses the name of my dad to sort of blackmail me emotionally, even if it is my mum. Haihz, dunnola...
Anyway, my emotions are really screwed this time. I don't know what to do or where to go...*sigh* Oh yeah, there was a rather annoying fight last thursday. I had forgotten to blog about it. As usual, Nicholas was the cause of the situation. Now why can't he control his temper? I mean, his points are good, I'll admit that (even if I did not admit that before!), but it is just the way he expresses them-it is like he is fighting about it, not pointing it out. Haihz, at least all is rather well now, though somewhat strained. Hopefully all will go well till IU day, then I don't give much of a damn anymore. Plus, I can look at my studies and say, 'no more diversions!' Oh dear, it's getting late, and I got school tomorrow! I'll try to blog tomorrow, if possbible! Bye~~

No comments: