Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Phew! My IU Day is finally OVER!!! Muahahaha...That means I am free of all duties of that stressful club! But oh man, did I ever work hard for it! Well, last Saturday (when the IU Day had taken place), I reached The Summit USJ at about 11.15am, all thanks to the stupid traffic jam. Well, there wasn't much to do then, except to sit and stay at the piano shop with my friends while waiting for the hall to open up. When it finally did, the decorations and equipments too up more than an hour to set up! Oh man oh man, imagine me running around like an idiot finding people et cetera wearing high heels that are (I think) about 3inches high! Talk about sore legs later!
My performance seriously sux at that time! I will admit that, since I did not practice as much as I hoped I could, plus that my friend played the base a trifle bit too LOUD! It seriously drowned the sound of the piano and the violin! Oh dear! Anyway, during the whole event, all I really did was running from one point to the other ushering other performers to be prepared and so on. Wow, my feet really hurt at that time! Thank goddess I brought flats along with me, or my feet are most probably in casts now! I even banged my leg a few times against the stupid amplifier while hurrying around! Sheesh...
But the again, on the good side, I managed to grab hold of two of my cherished friends: Ayu and Syed. Yeah, yeah. To those that are actually reading this blog of mine, do note that Syed is my FRIEND, and it really hurts me when you talk bad about him. REALLY! But what can I say, I'm a big softie, as Steffie used to say. I let others step on me too easily *sigh* Ah well...
That day was rather memorable for me cause I really did get to meet Syed and Ayu once more. We chatted and chatted like really old pals, which we were actually, except for the fact that Syed and Ayu had just met on that day itself! It was really great to meet the both of them again, after so long, and guess what? I don't give a damn on what others think about me and Syed anymore! Let them think what they want, but I will never risk a great friend like him for something as pathetic as petty gossip! Ahh, I'm being to defensive again. Who cares, as though anyone would actually read this blog of mine. It's too 'inferior' anyway to them...

No comments: