Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's the first day of school today, and it sucks. I did nothing but gazing dreamily into space...about nothing at all. My workload is increasing, and I just failed my chem. Not that it's anything new but still...Sigh..Anyway,today..I feel weird. Heck, don't say today only, I've been feeling weird for a long time now. I don't know what to think and what to say anymore...I'm too afraid to feel, but I'm even more afraid to confess. I'm in a crossroad now; to take the road or not to. *Sigh* why can't life be super simple? Why can't I stay as an infant for good? Now what can I do to kill this problem....I won't be crapping much today for I think I'm having a bit of writer's block now. Just finished 17pages of my latest chapter in my fanfiction, and a few pages of itenary work for Interact Club. Brain freeze...brain freeze....hey, wait a minute! Ain't brain freeze for those that had eaten too much ice cream?? Hmmm....

No comments: