Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My life is in a mess. I don't know what to do anymore,where to go and how to survive it. Myriads of emotions assault me daily, from acute depression to sudden flares of temper. What is wrong with me? How can I lessen this burden of mine? What can I do? I don't know who to turn to anymore, I don't know where to go to now. I feel so confused. Each and everyday I question myself: What am I doing here? Why am I supposed to be like this?
I used to think I have the gift of conscience more than anyone else. Why do I think so? It's because each and everytime I try to hurt someone, whether on purpose or not, I will feel something inside me. It was almost as if I was that person I was hurting, and that I know how it felt. Crazy, huh? But it's true. Perhaps that is why I rarely try to hurt anyone, no matter how bitchy he or she is. But then again, keeping everything to myself is bad, really bad. Somehow it reminds me abit of the anime Sailormoon I read some time back then. She carried the burden of responsibility and her own turbulent emotions. Am I really like that, or am I just giving myself too much credit? I do not know...But I wish it would all just disappear...Will this all end if I just end my reality?

No comments: