Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Alright, tis the second day of the week, and guess what? I stunk in my chem yesterday!!! Waaah..I think I'm rally going to flunk it this time! Let me see...there were four structural questions, in which I couldn't answer three of them properly. And there were six essay questions, in which I had to pick four out to answer. Guess what? I only did two questions! Arrgh!! Partly it is because I did not have the time to complete it, and partly it is because I had no idea what was going on! Sigh..my fault I guess..should've read more organic and inorganic chemistry...
My Pengajian Am paper one, or General Paper if translated properly, went QUITE well...notice the exaggeration there. Believe me, it did not as well as all of us thought it might be. For starters, the paper had started out with the stupid Dasar-dasar...which I did not read much(It was the last few chapters, so heck!). What is dasar? Hmm....I guess you could roughly say that it is....aw heck, I don't know how to elaborate! Perhaps I should just check in the dictionary. Hmm...heeeree dicky dicky dicky..heeeree dictionary...where arrrree youuu.....
Hmm...I think I've lost my dictionary somewhere. Ah well, guess it's cause I don't hafta take up MUET anymore. Hahaha...
Today I had biology paper one. Again, it stinks! Why is it that teachers seems to know how to make the toughest questions derived from facts and notes that we did not know it even exist?? Sheesh. Paper two's up next tomorrow and I gotta get ready soon. But for now, I gotta go for a nap. Having extra classes later on. One of these days I'm really going to stop giving these classes man...it's too tiring!!

No comments: