Friday, September 09, 2005

Zoinks! How much effort can I actually take to fail one crappy paper anyway? Chemistry was HORRIBLE (Well,at least it was better than paper two..now that one was atrocious!) and as for the General Paper, well..let's just say I did not have enough time to actually complete them all. Sigh! The first two questions wasn't so bad, really. Now let's see..what was that first one again? Oh yeah, it was the art-based essays, where we were to choose to write one out of two questions. The first one was about the hot issue regarding the piracy at Selat Melaka..and the second? Well, it was about the steady decline of local housekeepers in our country. Bleah! I chose the first one and boy, did I take quite some time on that!
Okay, next one was the science-based essay. This time, I was to choose between the benefits of aeronautical(spelled correctly?) knowledge to mankind and the woes of organ donation in our country. Obviously I chose the latter. Heck, I don't know a single thing about aeronautics in the first place! And besides...head cramp!! Hahahaha....writer's block man....
Okay, third was the answering of questions. Like part one and two, part three has two questions, with two choices each. Why? It's cause it's also science and art based. Sigh! I skipped that bit first to carry one the next one, which was constructing a graph based on the information given. Two choices there, first was a pie chart and the second a bar chart. I chose the first one since it sounded the easiest and took less time (in my opinion, that is). Well, as if THAT went well. After completing my graph, I realised I had basically less than an hour to complete the third and last part! What's worse, the last one consists of the translation of a chart into linear text. Man,my hand was definitely cramped when it was all over with! I could barely lift a finger! Hopefully the teacher could actually read my writing..I really crapped and really wrote uninteligible sentences. Sigh! To think that was all under a mere three hours...
Hmm..I've been meaning to voice this out for quite some time now...What is Love, really? I read in this romance book, and one of the characters in it mentioned the fact that being in love is great, like a heady wine..blah blah blah. Being in love with someone means that he/she is your best friend, your confidante, a person that you are realy comfy with. Yeah, right. Let's face the facts here, shall we? If that really happens, does that mean that the guys I know and enjoy being around with are the guys that I really love devotedly? Dream on! Sometimes-no, ALL the time, I can never understand this concept of love...

No comments: