Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My exams are finally over for this month! Hurray! But the sad thing is, I have no idea how am I going to face the results later. Sigh! Bet my marks are so damn low, it would sink straight into the muddy depths of the ocean.T'was maths today. And boy, oh boy, was it ever tough! Actually, come to think of it, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Only problem is, I had forgotten the methods and the formulaes. Sigh! I'm such an addle-brained freak! Wonder why did I even take up science in the first place....Hmm...
All right, I was supposed to blog a few days ago, but I can't seem to find the time to do so. Beats me why I've been rather fatigued these few days. Probably due to those nightmares I've been having. It comes and goes, but one thing's for sure: it is all about...death. Death of my family, death of my friends,death of...me? I hope the last one won't happen! I will definitely be freaked out to death if I do have it!
Can't say much now. Sister's planning to use the line soon so I've got to scram before I face her utmost wrath. Or something like that anyways *giggles*. 'Kay then, till the next post...buh-bye~

No comments: