Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturday again, and this time it's a bore. Guess what time I slept the day before? 4am on saturday! And guess what time I woke up? 3pm on the same day! Hahaha..I'm such a pig at times. But honestly, it was real fun pigging out without having anyone to yell or nag at me about it. Yep, you guessed it right. Mum went off to work today. Yipee! Hahahaa...
Well, seriously, I did nothing much at all. Just ate a bowl of spaghetti and a slice of cake sis brought home for me. It was chocolate, and from the Secret Recipe cafe. Her colleagues gave it to her but she didn't want to eat it so she gave one slice to me and the other to my mum. The thing was, I think that slice was bad or something, cause right after eating it, I had a humongous stomacheache and had to hibernate in the toilet for a while. Phew! Then mum told me(when she got home), that when she ate that slice yesterday, she had stomachache too! Weird...
Anyways, it was Nicole's birthday today. Her age? Hmm..I forgot. Hahaha..She's my little cousin and boy, is she adorable! Her little brother's even more adorable than she is! But shh...better not let her hear me mention that. Hehehe... All the same, it was pretty boring. But whaddya expect from a lil' kid's party? You feel left out! The grown ups stick to themselves, and the kids, well, they just be themselves and have fun. Which meant my sis and I were to sit around doing basically nothing at all. Hahaha...Ah well, watched the School of Rock on HBO at that time so it wasn't so bad after all.
Well, Maths exams are on Monday, and well, I"M NOT PREPARED!!! Aaaaa....I'm doomed...I'm dead....Someone be my lifesaver pleaaaaseeeeeee~

No comments: