Monday, June 12, 2006

again,i'm always MIA when it comes to blogging..i really gotta start blogging properly...and daily too!!
okay,what happened for the past (few?) months...
well, we finally have the key to out new house!! yay!! i'm to have my own build-in wadrobe (and i plan to install a lock on one of the doors too!!) but unfortunately, my room will be a room for GUESTS!! bleah!!! not fair!!! my room is not my room!!! but i don't care...i'm so gonna decorate it however i want!! make that childish or gothic, IT IS MY ROOM!!! ahahahaha...
on a lighter note, I had finally gotten my Gothic Lolita outfit. Yay!!! Bunny-chan helped me with this, and I really really do hafta thank her for that! She was actually sick on the day we went outfit hunting *pats bunny-chan* so yeah, HONTOU ARIGATO BUNNY-CHAN!!! *huggles*
Went to IU Day last Saturday and was kinda bored...only sold one bookmark on that day *sobsob* hope to sell more later on....beats me how yet..
oh about the bookmark, jerry, swiysh,mogi and I are in a doujin group called SilverJam Corps. Hahaha...yeah,it sounds fun,and it IS fun..only I sometimes wish jerry would quit being that damn irritating...he can be soo....well, irritating at times!! sheeesh..!!!
okay okay...what else...hmmm....
well, bought my Black Lady wig, TWO wigs as a matter of fact...and now they're stuck in my wadrobe cause i have no idea when can i start to style them. hey, it's not as easy as it sounds!! hmmm....i'll prolli just style them in september...for now better focus on the accessories...eheh..
so, what else what else...
oh yeah! Started college now, and work too at the same time!! College life is kinda fun...just wish the hell that the bloody management would GIVE ME MY STUDENT ID!!! sheesh...it's been a month now and NO STUDENT ID!! man....
work is cool,but kinda boring for me...i hate accountings after all...but ah well, i need the money...Cosplay projects are really making my pockets burn!! >___<
well okay, i can't type out much here. in my college computer lab and well, not exactly interested in knowing/discovering anyone breathing down my neck reading this =-=
so yeah, till the next-no-idea-when post~tata!!

No comments: