Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Birthday!!! Weeeeeeee XD

Yay!! I am officially 20 now!! *dances around in joy*
Hey, wait a minute...doesn't that mean I need to tackle more responsibility now...? Hmm.....Oh well. *continues dancing*
Well, my mum bought me a cute tank top with a skirt today that costed her RM60. She then gave me the remaining change which was RM40 and I am going to use that to buy my How To Draw Manga book today. Hehehe....
Auntie Soo sent me a birthday card yesterday with a picture of a faerie in front of the card, and mum gave me a small package she told me Auntie Soo and Uncle Brian had left behind for me as a birthday present. Thanks to both! Well, they gave me a bracelet with a matching choker, and a lipstick holder which can double up as an earring container.
Sis gave me her gift to me too today. Hers was in a cute box which I WILL KEEP FOR GOOD. ehehe...Well, she gave me three pair of earrings, two corsage rubber bands, a calendar diary with a picture of a faerie on it (lol everyone's giving me faeries) and a photo frame with a picture of me, my sis and my mum...in KLIA...and my mum said that her face looked as though she was crying. Ahahaha...
Well, Moral Education exams are today, unfortunately. Well, better head off to bed now. It's reaching 2am here. I need my beauty sleep! ahahahaa...Wish me luck for the exam that stupidly fell on my birthday!!! lol...

No comments: