Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sayonara bunny-chan!!!!

Today...is a sad day for me....a good friend, bunny-chan, from the Comic Fiesta forum, will finally spread her wings and soar...far far away from Malaysia.
...
.....
.......
HALT!!!!
Hahahaha...who am I kidding there? I sound so goddamn serious. Hahahaha... But I still feel sad all the same. Imagine not being able to see bunny-chan for another few years...I can't even meet her during this year's Comic Fiesta event *sobsob* and this will be my first time attending that event too!!! *cries*
Bunny-Chan, you will be missed greatly!! We love you presence and your wacky sense of humour!!! *hugs bunny-chan tightly*
Okay, on the other side of discussion for me...my house is almost done!!! Weeee....!!!! My room has already been painted maroon on one side and light light pink on the other three(man, i HATE pink!! but my sis chose the colour for the remaining walls when I was in college =____=). And my mum bought for me a chest of drawers from Ikea so yippee!! Yay!! I just wish I had the glass cabinet...*sighs* never mind, I'll make full use of the cute white shelves I'm planning to get from Ikea...gonna buy figurines and litter the shelves with 'em. Heh.
Only a few more weeks before we will finally move in...I think. And I'm in a dilemma on how to clear my freakin' room!! Very Very VERY MESSY!!! Aaaaaaah...... *pulls out hair* I'm doomed....*runs away*
Okay okay, I need to bathe. Was in my new house for one whole freakin day!! I need hygiene management man....

No comments: