Friday, September 15, 2006

Sick of life...

Yeah,as what the title claims to say. I'm so sick and tired of life nowadays. All I get are just complaints, complaints, and more complaints! And what worse, inefficient people! True, I am also pretty inefficient myself, but not to the extent of giving false information and then not being there to settle things properly! What am I talking about? Well...it's a long story. But it happened yesterday and I'm still pretty bitter about it. Lucky thing I've decided to write today and not yesterday as I wanted to, else this post will be filled with goodness-knows-how-many profanities. Haha. So you still want to hear the story? Well, here goes...

The day before yesterday, I received a call from my faculty asking me to meet the person in charge for the PTPTN loan (Let's call that lovely lady here Ms.E). Well, when I went to meet her, which was during maths class, she told me that I had to open a new bank acocunt at the Muamalat Bank by-get this-FRIDAY. Uhh, hello? That day it was a Wednesday. The next day was a Thursday. And I have CLASSES on BOTH days!! So yeah, I was kind of blur then, cause somehow I didn't connect the days with the time yet. But when I did, my mind was pissed. I mean, what the hell man! One freaking lousy day JUST TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT??? So okay, I just said okay to her. After all, I want that loan. But I was wondering this: What would have happened if I didn't inform the dean that there was no news regarding my loan? Would Ms.E still leave my bloody applocation in pending? And what the hell does she mean by 'It will be posted on Friday, so we need a copy of your bank book from Bank Muamalat'. CAN'T SHE AT LEAST TELL ME A WEEK EARLIER?????????
Grrrr.....anyway, I asked her where the bank was and she gave me VAGUE directions to the bank. She told me it was somewhere around Asia Cafe. Take note however, Asia Cafe is located beside Taylors College AND INTI College. So yeah, I left home at about 9.30am. Reached that bloody place at about 10.10am. And get this: I COULDN'T FIND THAT BLOODY BANK EVEN AFTER CIRCLING THAT WHOLE AREA FOR ONE AND THE HALF BLOODY HOUR!!! What the hell man....some directions that lousy good for nothing....*censored*
Okay,that was just to lighten me up. Anyways, by 11.40am I was pissed. Damn mad. I kept cursing all the way. I even went to this funny shopping 'complex' in which I had to pay RM1.50 to enter cause there weren't any parking spaces outside JUST IN ENQUIRE IF THERE ARE ANY MUAMALAT BANKS. What a waste of time and money. So then I decided to reroute back to my college to ask again where the hell is the bank from Ms.E. And when I went....my psychology lecturer told me that she had gone to the immigration for goddess-knows-what-reason. Gaargh!! So then I asked her (my physology lecturer) whether she knows the whereabouts of the bank. All it took was like, 5 minutes to get THE PROPER directions. And the sad thing is, IT IS NOWHERE NEAR ASIA CAFE! Arrrgh!!! Bloody staff...I was so about to vomit blood. Cause I know where the heck it was after that (Opposite the Subang Jaya Medical Center). Stupid directions....I was so goddamn pissed off I felt tears of rage forming in my eyes...more than once! That shows how mad I was then.
Luckily Ritha was there to cool me off. Else I'll just end up in a freakin bad mood for the rest of the day. But what the hell man...driving for one and the half hours made me so freakin tired. Had a headache in the class later on, and it was a public speaking class. My turn to deliver my speech hasn't arrive yet. Phew! So after class I went back, switched on my computer to continue my anime downloads, grabbed Mai Hime cds to watch downstairs, and tried to relax by NOT sleeping. My mum was sleeping then and boy oh boy, what peace! When she woke up, she was, as usual, grumpy. *sigh* always grumpy. She's sick by the way. And I know I should have stayed downstairs. But I was so damn tired! It was almost as though my physical strength was drained out, literally. I wonder why...
Okay so that was yesterday. I 'passed out' at about 9pm then. Haha. So early. And thus today begins a new day...I'm about to meet up with killua, daigoro,keako,yukina and benee soon. We're to visit the tailor to check out our costumes (yay!). So I shall keep everyone updated if I'm in the mood for it....heh

No comments: