Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Freakish Days....

Okay..first thing's first...I MISS MY COMPUTER!!! Waaaaaaaah!! *cries* Seriously, my pc's not even fixed up properly yet, and there's still yet no streamyx at my new place *cries more* This is just so goddamn sad man...I want my streamyx!! waaaaah!!!*ish feeling emo-ish again* Can't believe I lasted a whole day without the Internet, and that I'm forced to use the Internet in college. Chey! Sad sad...Anyways, to recount what has happened since I've last updated my journal...On Monday itself, when I went home, feeling depressed cause my exams sux, my mum dragged me to finish up clearing some stuff downstairs. So, tired and all (haven't slept well the day before after all, plus depressed over exams) I had to comply. Then in the evening sis and I went to the Pasar Ramadhan located nearby KFC in Alam Megah. Bought heck loads of food to eat (there were 4 of us then). Then my mum's friend (we were home then) gave a piece of chicken wing to both of my dogs. And then they FOUGHT over it...even though we gave them one each *sweat*. Well, put things simple, Bobby(the smaller dog) bit Nikie(the bigger dog) and one of Nikie's Ears ended up bleeding *brrr* Scared me a little to see so freaking much blood! Her ear was like a tap that was not shut off properly so the blood was drip-dripping all the way!! O_O yeep! We had to use the 'Black Oil' or chinese 'hak fung-yau' medicine and rub it on her ear. Stopped the bleeding temporarily but each time she shook her head, the wound reopened *sweatdrops* Therefore we had to take care in case she shook her head...again!! My sis said my dog looked as though she just came back from war...her head was bloody!! *shudders*The next day, which was a Tuesday, I was forced to wake up at 9am (and to think I wanted to sleep in!). Mum went to work, but she told me and my sis to finish up clearing up. There were still stuff in our old house that we had to carry over, so that was what we did. Boy...I had plenty of freakin messy stuff in my room!! Damn! Took me a while to finally take everything over! Well, this lasted for like...4 hours to say the least. When my mum came home, she went to our old house to collect her cherished plants (lol) whereas sis and I went back there to finish loading the stuff into the car. At around 6pm, we then left to go to One Utama cause had to send my mum's friend home (haha). Had dinner there, but I think the dinner did not really agree with me cause i'm not feeling well now *sighs* Oh well...As for today, my chem exam is over (at last!!) but my maths exam is yet to come at 3pm *sighs* I'm gonna need the luck? Hmmm...I hope I can do it!!!!! Chem was...deceiving. A lot!! And to think my lecturer used some of the questions from the quizzes he gave us... grrrrrr........
Lastly...Why do I keep feeling as though I'm so freaking lonely in this world? I want a good friend...someone that will share my joys and pain. But that is not possible huh...No one understands me anymore. Wish Als was here... *emo-ing like hell*I sound...pathetic

No comments: