Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guess Who? :P

Yesterday, I had a little fun with the clothes I bought from the secondhand shop near my college. Well, only one dress was tried out anyway...Hahahaha....I was rather busy experimenting some random camwhoring since I rarely snap pictures of myself anyway (Yeah well, what is there to snap anyway? :P)


Me with my Anya ^^ Yes my room is horribly messy :P


Modeling = FAIL!!!! XDDDDD


Oh dear...*stares at gap*


I was experimenting on make-up actually....but...picture ended up...weird hahahahaa....*stabs eyebags*


AND THIS PICTURE TELLS ME TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!!! DDDD:


When Will You Come Back To Me? ):


I love leaning against walls...do you? :D


lol my dress makes me look like I'm a reporter XDDDDD


I still need to style my wig =/


And this is why I should not get green hair!!!! Makes me look....weird HAHAHAHAHAHAA....

And that is it for now!!!! ^^ If I feel too lazy to continue studying WHICH I SHOULD BE DOING...I will continue my next post with pictures of my Anya and Miroku, my two plushie doggies!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: