Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Of Crafts, Accessories and Messy Bookshelf

Yes it is picture time again!!! I feel slightly proud of myself for completing my very first hair clip!!! :D It isn't that nice altogether cause I used white thread instead of red for sewing the ribbon...and that the whole thing is slightly messy....but I still feel proud of myself!!!! XDDDDDDD

Of Crafts...


It's something pretty simple anyway...


How it looks like when worn (sorry too lazy to comb my hair properly :P)


I honestly didn't realize my hand was up there!! o___O

Of Accessories...

1. Silver Choker Necklace - RM15 (Bought at Summit USJ)

Hahaha...shadowing is horrible hahahaha.....*points at necklace*


Nice? :D

2. Bead Ring - RM1 (I think...) (Bought at Komuniti Links)


Hahaha...ugly skin from me!!!!


Another picture of it!


Of The Messy Bookshelf...


Top: College Textbooks
Bottom: Arts&Crafts book, Misc Books


My messy bookshelf :P


Left: My 21st birthday bear present by my sis
Right: My Christmas penguin present by my kor kor ^^

AND THAT IS ALL FOR NOW! :D :D :D

No comments: