Saturday, December 26, 2009

As the year comes to an end soon

2009 in review

Grabbed this from Naoko. Let's see if my memory serves me well :)

What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Deferred one semester lol. Turns out to be a good thing too in the end 

Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Sadly, no. Not all of them anyway. And yes, I will :)

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes. My cousin-in-law gave birth to a baby girl X3 

Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, as most of you have known, my mum. I miss you so much ._. 

What countries did you visit?
Singapore?

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
To continue staying afloat regardless of anything being thrown at me. 

What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
11 November 2009 

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I truly cannot remember this one. To stay sane after all that had happened?

What was your biggest failure?
Being made into a fool by a person whom I used to call 'friend' 

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Minor ones, yes. 

What was the best thing you bought?
Books, books, and more books :) Oh wait. Qwerty and Lunabelle ^^

Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Everyone that I know and treasure. To be more specific, Nao and Phil for being my steady rock during the harsh times. Raz and Gahleon for finding ways to cheer me up when I'm stressed out. Doll for being there for me (sorry for not being in contact constantly though). My IRCfiestan family whom helped me up when I am down. Comic Fiestans whom are on my FB and shows compassions to me, when I am almost like a stranger to most of them. Thank you everyone.


Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?

Heh.

A person whom I knew and decided to fling us aside for personal gain.

Someone who doesn't seem to understand the term "compassion" properly only to be pig-headed with own opinions.


Where did most of your money go?
LoL. Uhh...Luna and Qwerty, clothes, cosmetics, BOOKS

What did you get really, really, really excited about?

I dunno...I wasn't even excited for CF nor GACC (though I made a big fuss about CF lol). Prom night perhaps? Nah, that just made me stressed out.

Oh I know. Meeting up with friends after so long :)



What song/album will always remind you of 2009?
I'm ALIVE by Becca

Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? Sadder. It happened just too fast 
Thinner or fatter? Fatter. Everyone never fails to tell me this, especially my relatives 
Richer or poorer? Poorer.

What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spend more time with my mum instead of taking her for granted 

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating

How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
I slept past my Christmas day lol 

Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
IRCfiestan family I guess

Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yeah. No one knows who though :) 

How many one night stands in this last year?
Don't like one night stands 

What was your favourite TV programme?
Don't watch TV much. If so, probably The Nanny? 

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes. I barely responded to this person as well lol. Unintentional though

What was the best book(s) you read?
I don't know, I read a lot of books. T*witches last book made me cry though.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nana Mizuki X3 

What did you want and get?
I want a PSP *sighs* I wanted  Urban Decay Eye Primer and I had gotten it (thanks Sui Ann, Ken, auntie and uncle!)

What did you want and not get?
Many things lol

What were your favourite films of this year?
Honestly, I rarely watch movies in cinema. So I gotta say...Princess and the Frog ^^

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Hanging out with Wolfie, Gan, Gahleon, Phil, Nao, Dai, Yukina, Syed, Dollie, Pris and my cousin who was working at the cafe we were at lol. I'm 23.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting a better grade for Counselling Techniques and Research Methods *sighs*

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Very random

What kept you sane?
My two doggies, my two girls Alex and Luna, Nao and Raz, my IRCfiesta friends 

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Ikuto.  

What political issue stirred you the most?
How rapists still escape without the harshest punishment meted (well I'm a sadist I guess..I find the punishments so...tame)

Who did you miss?
Raz, cause I rarely see him *sighs* and my mum and dad =/

Who was the best new person you met?
Almost everyone I guess

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Listening and being non-judgmental is a wise thing to do 

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?

Nothing I say comes out right
I can't love without a fight
No one ever knows my name
When I pray for sun, it rains
I'm so sick of wasting time
But nothing's moving in my mind
Inspiration can't be found
I get up and fall but...

I'm ALIVE~

I'm ALIVE by Becca

No comments: