Sunday, June 06, 2010

Mixed Palettes, Whimsical Brushes, and a helluva awesome bitching session! :D

Just yesterday I had a great time with my friends organizing a mini makeover session, where we swap ideas, challenge each other with themes, and level up our makeover skills (we had a very nice bitching session beforehand as well! lmao). I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves, I did too! I'm also using this session to increase my makeover portfolio for future uses :)
We had this the same time as Coffy Time which was held at Food Garden, The Gardens Mid Valley...ours was at Starbucks located inside Borders, The Gardens Mid Valley.


Makeover was done by me, but sadly I have issues with applying eyelid stickers (I have never used them before!) so Mika had to take over my task for that ^_^;;
...


The happy session of chit-chatting and swapping ideas
...


A very small portion of our cosmetics!
...


Messy cosmetics! Hahahaha
...


Mika had issues try to apply makeup on herself, so in the end I became her artist! Heh heh heh
...


She has really smooth eyelids, causing the pigments to blend easily. It took me several layers to get a nice shade on her!
...


My own makeover. Yes I did my own makeup myself on the spot hahaha
Theme: Forest
...


Front view
...


A closeup. I hate my uneven eye look in this. And my eyebag~~~~ *sighs*
...


May's smokey eye. Sadly I don't have a photo of her full makeover yet! Perhaps later? :D
Her makeover was rather a challenge for me. Her eye tends to twitch whenever I tried applying eyeshadow and eyeliner. I was so afraid I'd end up poking her eye! Thank goodness she said I was gentle heh. I used shades of silver, dark brown, and white on this. Would you believe it, I used approximately six different eyeshadow shades on her eye! The eyelid sticker was applied by Mika! :D
...


Side profile of Mika's eye. It actually looks pretty nice from the side, but I think I somewhat messed up her look =/ So sorry Mika! I shall learn better not to mess it up! TwT
...


Front view of Mika! Yes, one side is clean, the other has makeup on it. Look at the difference! Hahaha~
Sadly like I said, it looks rather messy =/
Theme: Sea
...


Naoko's look of the day. Her makeover was done by ChibiNeko (c'mon, you don't expect me to get everyone's makeup done, do you?) and I find it gorgeous!
Theme: Pink&Purple
...


ChibiNeko's look! I'm so sorry your face looks shiny TwT no idea how to tone down the shininess *sighs*
Makeover has been done by Mika, and it was a job nicely well done! This style is meant for photoshoot, so it should stand out more than her usual everyday makeup style.
Theme: Silvery Purple...


A closeup on her eye!
......

That's all from me! Credits goes to Mika and Naoko for all photographs. I, too, have learned more during this session. May we have another session again~
I shall start drafting out new themes for our next session together! :D

No comments: