Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wishing Upon a Star (August)


Eh it's that time of the year again! It's time for me to list up my birthday wishlist....among other wishlists like my impossible wishlists!! xDDD

This is basically a ritual I have done yearly for the heck of it and see how many have I had gotten each year (or how many have I earned enough to get them myself!). Basically, it's just a list of things that I want and some that I need hahaha.

Birthday Wishlist:

- Mercedes Lackey's novels (I still have a  LOT I plan to collect, buzz me on the titles that I already have!)

- Body Shop Merely Musk perfume (not oil-based)

- A personalized photo frame with a picture of memories between you and me (or us if there's a group)

- Handmade charms/accessories

- Wigs! (lol)

- Casual dresses in blue or red

- Black pants! (My pants...they are two years old? LOL)

- A day in a spa (mmmmmm.......)

- Massage at a massage parlour

- Dark Mocha Frappucino at Starbucks (gawds I miss this drink)

- ZA Compact Foundation

- Coastal Scents gel eyeliner

- P2 Intensive Eyeliner in dramatic Japan and powerful Kenya (link)

- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (link)

- NYX Concealer Jar in Fair, Light, Lavender and/or Gree (link)

- NYX Bronzer Powder in Medium (link)

- Purple Glitz 3-TIERS PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP CASE (Look under SHOP: CASE)

- Eyeshadow, blush, fan, taupe, eyeliner, and concealer brushes that are price worthy (in quality and price)

- Full coverage concealer (I still can't find a good one for myself)

- Simply Naturale Mineral Foundation

- Simply Naturale Finishing Veil

- Simply Naturale Bronzer

- Face Masks (hahahahahaha)

- A proper dollfie bag (heh)

- Two piece bikini in black or red (plain or slightly floral)

- SHOES!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

- Accessories in bronze, antique, or silver (handmade is nice too)

Impossible Wishlist:

- My resin family to be with me lmao (to name a few, Iplehouse Silvia, Dream of Doll Tender Too and Bee-A, Honey Delf Muffin, Puki Lily as Black Maid Mary)

- 1TB external harddisk (OMG RAZ AND NAOKO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!)

- A mini laptop handy enough to carry around getting some paperwork done

- Someone to be my own personal tailor (hu hu hu)

- Lolita dresses (in maroon, baby blue, or black)

- Corset

- PSP

- Blackberry phone (I blame my sister for this lol)

Thats all I can remember for now LOL! Happy viewing my selfish needs! :P

3 comments:

澪 said...

Nice list there LOL

P/s: 1TB HDD is pretty cheap now. RM213 IIRC just get a RM60 casing and it will become an external HDD hahahaha XD

Unknown said...

LOL thanks xDDDD

Unfortunately, I'm too broke to even get that hahahahaha

澪 said...

XD

Work hard save hard spent hard LOL