Friday, November 16, 2012

My Attempt on Hair Chalk

So I got really curious and finally, I saw a blogshop selling Mungyo Chalk Pastels (funny story: Us BJD owners use these for our dolls' aesthetics and body blushing!) and my friend got me intrigued by it all over again!

The trend of hair chalking wasn't that new, though I haven't paid full attention to it when I first saw the tutorials on Pinterest many months ago.

So.

One video whet my curiosity and lo and behold, got me really excited to try it out for myself!

The video that started it all:

I attempted my own chalky-riffic ombre hair later on, and while I was pleasantly surprised with the results, I'm rather sad that the chalk is rubbing off a wee bit too much for my liking against my skin and top :(

Colors used: Pink-red, Sky Blue, Green.
The streaks of brown and blonde are from my previous permanent hair dye hahaha

I admit getting this done was fun, but I don't think I'll play around too much over this cause the chalk caused my hair to feel really dry. Then again, it IS chalk ahahahahaa ^^;

No comments: